If you believe that your work has been copied, adapted, reproduced, or exhibited on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or if you believe that your work has been rebroadcast, redistributed, re-streamed, encoded or transcoded, or otherwise reproduced in a way that violates your intellectual property rights, you must provide written notice of the claimed infringing activity or complete the approved online application below. Your notice must include substantially the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on the website and/or Musica Moz network, including as applicable its URL, so that Musica Moz can locate the material;
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Musica Moz will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and will forward the written notification to the alleged infringing party (defendant). Musica Moz will also take reasonable steps to promptly notify the content provider that Musica Moz has removed or disabled access to the allegedly infringing content.
Please note that the information above is provided solely for notifying Musica Moz, our designated contact, or agent that your copyrighted material may have been infringed. Do not send any inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement (e.g., requests for technical assistance or customer service, reports of e-mail abuse, etc.) to the contact listed below. You will not receive a response if sent to that contact. We caution you that under federal law, if you knowingly misrepresent that online material is infringing, you may be subject to heavy civil penalties. these include monetary damages, court costs, and attorneys fees incurred by us, by any copyright owner, or by any copyright owner’s licensee that is injured as a result of our relying upon your misrepresentation. you may also be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury.
Musica Moz, or Musica Moz’s designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement is:
Attn: Legal Department
i. Counter Notification
If you are a customer or Musica Moz website user who has received notice from us that your material has been removed following our receipt of a notice of claimed copyright infringement, and you are the owner of the allegedly infringing material or are otherwise authorized to use such material (including ‘fair use’), you may provide written counter notification to our designated agent listed above. Your counter notification must include substantially the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material including the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or mis-identification;
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the judicial district in which you are located, or of any judicial district in which Musica Moz does business, and that you will accept service of process from the complaining party or its agent.
- Upon receipt of written counter notification provided in the manner above, Musica Moz will:
- Promptly provide the person who provided the notification with a copy of the counter notification, and inform that person that the Musica Moz will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days; and
- Replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter notification, unless the Musica Moz designated agent first receives notice from the person who submitted the notification that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the Customer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Musica Moz’s system or network.
Please note: Musica Moz cannot and do not judge the merits of your claim (or counterclaim).
Accordingly, Musica Moz will not remove, or disable access to, any allegedly infringing material, nor restore any material that has been so removed, except according to the procedure set forth herein.
Musica Moz, or Musica Moz’s designated agent to receive notification of Counter claim Notification is:
Attn: Legal Department
Copyright infringement claims completed as prescribed above will be processed through: [email protected]